Serving the greater Buffalo area quality automotive repair and complete collision services since 1958!
We employ skilled mechanical technicians for your steering and suspension, brake systems, heating and air conditioning, exhaust, engine repairs, and more. We also have state of the art Snap On equipment for computer diagnostics and electrical system checks. Trust your vehicle to Sammy's Auto Center to ensure the job is done right!
Schedule your regular vehicle maintenance with Sammy's Auto and keep your vehicle performing well for years to come! Our technicians stay up to date on all of the advancements in auto repair technology, to provide you with the absolute best in complete maintenance and repair service. We also provide a free shuttle service to locations within a ten-mile radius.
Keeping Your Car Running!
Whether your vehicle has been damaged in an auto accident, vandalized, or has minor dings and dents in need of repair; our body shop is equipped to restore your vehicle to like new condition. We are committed to providing superior customer service; we work directly with your insurance company and, if needed, we can assist you with towing and car rental.
Collision Estimates are $25
We take the time to ensure that every body panel is in perfect condition before it is sent to the paint department. Our painters are factory trained on our computerized paint system and painting techniques and have incredible attention to detail. We are now using the environmentally-friendly waterbourne paint, Envirobase from PPG!
We've Gone Green!
Shop Certifications & Partners
Our process begins with scheduling your appointment:
- Call by phone!
- Walk-ins welcome!
- Shuttle Service to Downtown!
Once the estimate is written, our team will call you to explain the repair:
- Verified parts prices
- Industry standard labor times
- Competitive labor rates
When the work is approved we complete the work in a timely manner:
- ASE Certified Professionals!
- Napa Certified Autocare Center!
- AAA Approved Auto Repair!
1. No nonsense: Came in recently for an oil change, brake light repair, and inspection. I tend to be wary whenever getting basic services for my car, because as many auto shops will aggressively up-sell or refuse to approve inspection without thousands of dollars worth of unnecessary repairs first. Other women will be even more familiar with this. They were straightforward and prices were more than reasonable. 2. Professional: The two women at the front desk were polite and personable. I was in and out after about an hour, which was what they estimated. 3. Added bonus: The waiting area is welcoming, clean, and has incredibly fast wi-fi if you decide to wait for your vehicle.
Great Service! can't believe how clean the shop is and everyone is very nice. Will use them again!